|College Type||CAP Round Seat||Management seat|
|Un-Aided Non-Minority College||80 % seats||20% seats|
20 % Management seat as per there marks on H.S.C examination after that merit list display on notice board then admitted student as per merit.
80% seats as per CAP out of that reservation as per below table:
|Category of reservation||% of reservation|
|1||Scheduled Castes and Schedule caste converts to Buddhism ( SC )||13.0 %|
|2||Schedule Tribes S.T.)||7.0 %|
|3||Vimukta Jati. (V. J.) and De notified Tribes (D.T.)||3.0 %|
|4||Nomadic Tribes ( N.T.-B)||2.5 %|
|5||Nomadic Tribes( N.T.-C)||3.5 %|
|6||Nomadic Tribes( N.T.-D)||2.0 %|
|7||Other Backward classes (O.B.C.)||19.0 %|
Reservation for Backward Class Candidates:
The distribution of the seats available under General Admission Process as prescribed in Rule-1.4 amongst the various backward class candidates from Maharashtra State are as per the details in the table given below. Backward class candidates shall claim the category to which they belong at the time of application. If a candidate fails to claim reservation for backward class on the application and subsequently claims reservation at the time of admission by producing necessary documents, such claim shall not be considered .
• Reservation for backward class candidate i.e. 50% as stated above shall be available in Government, Government Aided, and Unaided Non-Minority Institutes.
• The reservation for backward class candidates shall not be available in Unaided Minority Institutes/colleges.
• Candidates belonging to Special Backward Class (SBC) will be offered reservation up to extent of 2% seats of the seats available for Maharashtra candidates which are coming under the purview of the Competent Authority subject to condition that any seats remain vacant in the reserved category at the end of stage–II of allotment. These seats are carved out during the allotment of stage-II and no separate seats are earmarked before the start of the allotment process. However care shall be taken that reservation quota for S.B.C. category shall not exceed 2% of the seats available under General admission process and total reservation does not exceed 50%.
• Even if the candidate belonging to Backward Class category secures admission against a seat belonging to the General category by virtue of merit, such candidate has to produce all the necessary documents in support of the category claimed both at the time of admission and while filling up of the CAP admission form. All OMS candidates are treated as General/ Open category candidates and are not eligible to claim reservation.
Procedure for Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for the academic year 2016-17
The procedure for CAP consists of following major stages:
1. Sale of Information Brochure along with Application Kit at designated ARCs.
2. Filling up of Online Application form on website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/posthscDIPLOMA2014
, for each of the CAP rounds I/II/III by eligible candidates.
3. Confirmation of Online Option Form for each of the CAP rounds I/II/III by the eligible candidate through his/her Login only.
4. Display of provisional Merit List on website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/posthscDIPLOMA2014, indicating State Merit No, State Category Merit No, etc.
5. Display of Provisional Allotment indicating allotment after each of the CAP rounds I/II on the website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/posthscDIPLOMA2014 and at the ARC.
6. Reporting to the institute as per allotment of the CAP rounds I/II and confirmation of admission by the candidate.
7. Conduction of CAP round-IV i.e. admission round by counseling.
• OMS candidates are not permitted to fill Online Application Form & Online Option Forms of CAP rounds except candidates willing to take admission in Rubber Technology. However, such OMS candidate can apply separately for the seats coming under the purview of the Institute Authorities (Institute Level seats) to be filled by the respective unaided institute at the institute level.
• All aspiring Candidates are required to procure/purchase the Information Brochure along with Application Kit from the designated ARCs (Annexure-2).
• The Application Kit consists of Application ID and Password as well as important instructions/guidelines and various stages for CAP Admission. The candidate can submit on line application form with the help of the Application ID and password.
• Rules & Institute Information brochure for Academic Year 2016-17 will be available for Rs.400/- for General Category candidates and Rs.300/- for Reserved Category & Persons with Disabilities. Candidates (belonging to Maharashtra State only) at all the ARCs mentioned in Annexure 2.
• All the information printed in the brochure will also be available on the website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in /posthscDIPLOMA2014 for browsing, downloading and printing.