02 Yrs. (Annual Pattern) with mandatory professional practical training of not less than five hundred hours spread over a period of not less than three months in a hospital pharmacy/drug store.
FIRST YEAR DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY
- Pharmaceutics Chemistry-I
- Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Health Education and Community Pharmacy
SECOND YEAR DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY
- Pharmaceutics Chemistry-II
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
- Drug Store and Business Management.