- Formed Anti Ragging Committee consisting of senior faculty and headed by Principal.
- Persons not only from college but also from surrounding areas (i.e. residents and leaders) are also will be participating in Anti-Ragging Activities. (See List)
- Committee has taken steps and allotted duties to all the staff members at almost all areas in the college (i.e. canteen, parking places, different blocks, play grounds etc.) and ensure that at least one faculty member will be present at any particular time at all the locations to avoid ragging activities. (See Details) (Here 2 pages are to be added)
- Committee has taken precautions to avoid ragging activities at other locations like bus stops and given instructions and appointed student volunteers and secret informers at various boarding points.
- Wide canvassing about anti-ragging, is being done in the forms of Flexes, Posters and Boards in college premises and surrounding areas where there is a chance of ragging.
- Grievances & Redressel committee is also made a part of these anti-ragging activities. (See List)
- Many awareness programmes about Anti Ragging will be conducted by Anti Ragging Committee in the form of meetings and PPTs to the senior students, faculty & non-college personnel.
The Composition for Anti Ragging Committee at Institute Level
The Head / Director of the Institute – Chairperson
Deputy Director / Vice Principal of the Institute – Member Administrative Officer / Registrar of the Institute – Member
3 to 4 faculty members of the institutes – Member
Students’ representatives – Member
Anti Ragging Cell
|1||Mr. R. R. Wake||Principal||Chairman||9860572764|
|2||Mr. N.K. Kankariya||Media Reprentative||Member||9422414033|
|3||Mr. N.A. Patil||Faculty Representative||Member||9421448587|
|4||Ms. R.P. Pawar||Faculty Representative||Member||9527049016|
|5||Ms. R.N. Hole||Faculty Representative||Member||9623769687|
|6||Mr.A. N. Shendge||Faculty Representative||Member||9011517350|
|7||Mr. N.S. Shinde||Senior Students Representative||Member||9850199849|
|8||Ms. R. R. Shinde||Senior Students Representative||Member|
|9||Mr. Ajay Machale||Freshers Representative||Member||9823859715|
|10||Ms. Archana Botre||Freshers Representative||Member||9767787778|
As per SIU the Composition of the Mentoring Cell
+ Students volunteering as mentors for the fresher’s.
+ Many levels or tiers of mentors.
+ One mentor for six fresher’s.
+ One mentor of higher level for six mentors of lower level.
+ One faculty member for a group of higher level mentors.
Roles and Responsibilities of Committees
1. Junior Level: To mentor fresher’s, to interact with freshers and to provide congenial and welcoming environment on the campus. There will be around 60 freshers, so there has to be 10 mentors of Junior Level.
2. Senior Level: To guide and support as well as to interact with fresher’s through junior level mentors. As there are 10 junior lever mentors, so two senior level mentors will help them.